• Adjustable relief settings from 150 psi to 5000 psi
• Standard screw adjustment for relief setting. Handknob available upon request.
• Removable NPT orifice plug options
• SAE O-ring port for access to NPT orifice and gauging
• Pressure at “Y” is directly additive to relief setting
Relief, Back Pressure, or Sequence Valve
Provides relief function from “A to B” by connecting the “X” pilot to the “A” port of the valve insert. The ‘Y’ pilot can be connected to the “B” port but a separate drain connection is preferred. This configuration uses a 1:1 ratio insert.
Sizes 25mm to 63mm (80mm now shown)
* Orifices installed in “X” an “AP” ports only. Other orifice sizes and locations are optional